Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Barcelona, Spain: Estadio Olympico





Set List 
  1. Raise Your Hands | RYH-2 | RYH-3 | RYH-4 | RYH-5 | RYH-6 | RYH-7
  2. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2 | Bad Name-3 (ptl) | Bad Name-4
  3. Born to Be My Baby | BTBMB-2
  4. We Weren't Born to Follow
  5. I Believe | Believe-2 | Believe-3 | Believe-4 | Believe-5 | Believe-6 | Believe-7
  6. It's My Life | IML-2 | IML-3 | IML-4 | IML-5
  7. In These Arms | ITA-2 (ptl) | ITA-3 ITA-4 | ITA-5 | ITA-6 | ITA-7 (ptl)
  8. Just Older | Just Older-2  | Just Older-3
  9. We Got It Going On | WGIGO-2 | WGIGO-3
  10. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars | Crash-2
  11. Bad Medicine/Bad Case of Lovin' You/Not Fade Away/Vertigo | Bad Med/Bad Case/Fade/Vertigo-2Bad Med/Bad Case | Bad Case/Fade | Fade/Vertigo | Fade/Vertigo-2Vertigo/Bad Med | Vertigo/Bad Med-2
  12. Bed of Roses/Cama de Rosas | BOR-2 | BOR-3 | BOR-4 | BOR-5 | BOR-6
  13. Santa Fe | Santa Fe-2 | Santa Fe-3 | Santa Fe-4 | Santa Fe-5 | Santa Fe-6 | Santa Fe-7
  14. Diamond Ring | Ring-2 | Ring-3
  15. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2 | IBTFY-3 
  16. Who Says You Can't Go Home 
  17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  18. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night | Sat Night-2 (ptl)
  19. Have a Nice Day | HAND-2
  20. Keep the Faith | KTF-2 | KTF-3 | KTF-4
  21. Something to Believe In | STBI-2 | STBI-3
  22. Hey God | Hey God-2
  23. Wanted Dead or Alive
  24. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2 | Prayer-3
  25. Always | Always-2 | Always-3 | Always-4
  26. I Love This Town | ILTT-2 (ptl)
Videos/MP3 Rip         MediaFire folder contains:
Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
  • abc.es - Bon Jovi at the Top of the Stadium Rock
  • Publico - Bon Jovi Draws 45,000 Fans on his Return to Olympic Stadium
  • La Vanguardia - Bon Jovi Reviews his Greatest Hits along with more than 40,000 Fans in Barcelona 
Check out our YouTube Channel!

2 comments:

AlwaysRunToYou said...

We like your blog ^_^ Hope to see you soon in our page too... A kiss from Italy!

Anonymous said...

This must be the best set list ever. Hey God, Santa Fe, I believe, Something to believe in, Just older. all my favourites. wish I was in Barsa

Post a Comment